Latest News – COVID-19
To give you that much needed peace of mind
At Coppergreen Leisure Resorts, we hope that you are all well and continuing to safeguard you and your loved ones during this difficult time.
As we look to continue to offer you, our valued guests, a safe and relaxing holiday environment following the many updated restrictions and to give you the chance to continue to experience the best of our resorts, we thought it important to update you with a summary of key measures that we have implemented at all four of our resorts.
As we continue to adapt and re-align our policies to the ongoing changes set out by the government, minor delays or slight inaccuracies to this page can occur and we kindly ask that you bear with us during this time. If you have any questions or require further clarity, please call our team directly on 0114 2836620 who can assist.
LATEST UPDATE: 15th July 2021
Whilst government restrictions around COVID-19 are changing dramatically from the 19th July 2021, it is evidently clear that COVID-19 remains with us and confirmed cases continue to rise. The safety of our guests and colleagues remain our number one priority so we have looked at how we feel we can best achieve this in the current climate, whilst still providing the best experience for our guests.
We believe this is a very responsible approach in our busy and incredibly sociable environment and we will regularly update and revise our policies when we feel it is safe and or necessary to do so.
For any guests visiting from Monday 19th July onwards, please note the following:-
– Everyone continues to wear a mask indoors. Wearing a mask remains a legal requirement at Piperdam Leisure Resort and compulsory requirement at all other resorts when entering and walking around our main complex facilities and may only be removed during such times that the service allows (e.g. seated in our restaurants, attending a spa treatment etc.)
– Maintain 1 metre social distancing. Both guests and staff need to maintain at least 1 metre distance from all others when present at all our parks.
– Remain hygiene conscious. Continue to use the hand sanitises around the resorts and avoid direct contact with the face. Do not enter if showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
– Book your swimming and gym session in advance. In order to regulate numbers for social distancing, all swimming sessions must be pre-booked in advance of attendance. This can be done in person at the leisure centre receptions or by calling each respective resort.
– Book your restaurant table in advance. In order to regulate numbers for social distancing, all tables in our bar and restaurants must be pre-booked regardless of having food or just a social drink. You can book your table any time by calling each respective resort or booking online.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQs may help answer any immediate concerns you have prior to booking with us.
Q: Can I book with confidence?
A: Absolutely. If we have to close due to a further increase in COVID-19 you will be able to make an amendment to your booking or get a full refund.
Q: How do I know that my lodge holiday will be safe and clean?
A: Whilst our parks have been closed to guests, we have given each lodge and holiday home across our parks an extra deep clean ready for re-opening. A further deep clean will be carried out before you arrive.
We will be providing our Hygiene Safe Assurance (see details below) prior to access been given to your accommodation.
Prior to arrival:
Before you check-in, we will send you an email with all the details and, if you’ve booked with us directly, for some of our Parks, we will send an online registration form to help speed up the check-in process.
Q: What is your Hygiene Safe Assurance (HSA)?
A: Our teams have now been trained in an extended cleaning regime for all accommodation, which is carried out prior to each guest’s arrival.
A 3 stage process has now been adopted:
1. Deep clean of the whole holiday home and hot tub (where applicable)
2. Anti-bacterial clean of the key touch points such as kitchen appliances, surfaces, door handles, light switches and TV remotes.
3. Steam clean on key surfaces, touch points and bathroom surfaces.
It is only after all 3 stages have been completed and checked, will the holiday home be given our HSA.
Q: What facilities will be available?
A: This will depend on Government guidance but there will be at least a take away service available and our on-site shops will also be open. We are hopeful that by using a booking system, we will be able to open certain facilities with restricted numbers to ensure social distancing is observed. Social distancing markings have been added to the facilities that are permitted to re-open.
Q: What will I need to bring with me?
A: Our Parks are self-catering with towels and bed linen provided. We do provide a Welcome Pack, subject to availability, with some basic provisions but you are encouraged to bring your own food and supplies as you require.
Q: What is the check in procedure?
A: Your check in time will be 4pm or 6pm (resort dependent) – this later check in time is to ensure our HSA has been completed.
Each Park has a dedicated check-in process built around your safety and allowing for extra spacing and distancing measures.
The welcome pack provided in advance of your stay will highlight these procedures accordingly.
Q: What is the check out procedure?
A: Your check out time is 9:30am – this is slightly earlier than normal to allow us sufficient time to carry out our HSA for the next guest’s arrival.